Pratt & Whitney Environmental Data Logger
- Customizable Display – display any combination of the
- Material temperature (3 sensors)
- Air temperature
- Air pressure
- GageCal position
- Laser Factor
- English/Metric operation – select with the E/M button
- Log displayed output values at a predefined (1
second or larger) interval.
- Displayed values are date and time stamped and
added to a CSV (comma separated values) data file.
- CSV files can be viewed in Excel or in the chart
- Shows present or archived logged data in chart
- Charts automatically scale to fit the adjustable
- A “zoom” feature allows you to zoom in on chart
areas of interest.
- A “save” button allows you to save the chart in
a variety of formats (.png, .pdf …).
- Sensor Calibration – Enter a calibration factor for each
sensor. The calibration correction value
is stored and displayed in the software.
- PPM Mode – Set a material and laser reference point and
display deviations from the reference point in parts per million (microns per
meter or millionths per inch).
- Customizable sensor names – change the sensor names that are
displayed in the software and in the charts by modifying the name values in the
- Record environmental data
- Evaluate your Constant Temperature Room
- Check air temperature regulation
- Check air temperature uniformity
- Check temperature difference between master and
- Determine thermal time constants for masters and
- Check master and artifact temperature stability.
- Evaluate instrument stability
- Measure instrument zero drift in your
- Calculate laser scale factor change based on air
temperature, pressure, and humidity changes.
- Calibrate your laser based instrument
instrument scale factor based on air temperature, pressure, and humidity
- Determine the calibration interval
Set a reference point immediately
after setting the second point of a two point calibration. Track parts per
million (ppm) changes since calibration to determine if a new calibration is
- Determine correction factors
Set a reference point immediately
after setting the second point of a two point calibration. At measurement time,
record the parts per million (ppm) changes since calibration multiplied by the
artifact length to determine a measurement correction factor.
Specifications (Environmental Data Logger - part# U308432)
sensor accuracy ± 0.25 °C when
operated at 20 °C ± 5 °C
Pressure sensor accuracy 0.4 kPa (3.0 mmHg)
sensor accuracy ± 5% @ 25°C
(20%RH to 80%RH)
Data update rate 1
calibration is not required when using GageCal 2 point calibration with a
master and artifact of the same material and at the same temperature.
calibration is required for accurate measurements when mastering by the GageCal
Environmental Variable method or when the master and artifact differ in
material or temperature.
wavelength accuracy (uncalibrated sensors; 0.25°C, 3 mmHg, 5% RH): 1.4 ppm
wavelength accuracy (calibrated sensors; 0.1°C, 0.75 mmHg, 5% RH): 0.5 ppm
|PURCHASE ORDER TO:
||Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
66 Douglas Street, Bloomfield, CT 06002-3619
Telephone: (860) 286-8181 Fax: (860) 286-7878
Fed ID#57-1156437; D&B#121250877; Cage Code#3EQQ7
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited by A2LA
||Bloomfield, CT USA (Ex works for international shipments)
||Net-30 days upon approved credit
||Please call for latest pricing. See P&W Terms & Conditions dated 2/5/10; v1.2 QA-SO-1
||Pre-pay-add or collect (handling fee applies for collect shipments)
| | Share