Pratt & Whitney strives to maintain the highest standards of quality and customer service. Our Engineers and Technicians provide factory services and support in a timely and efficient manner. They also ensure that our calibrations and repairs meet original factory specifications. All calibrations meet the requirements of ISO17025 and most are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA/cert# 2629.01).
For on-site field service, please visit Pratt & Whitney Field Services.
- Dimensional Calibration Service (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Instrument Repair & Calibration
- Bench Micrometer Service
- Training Seminar/Courses
- Styli & Probe Repair
- Master Ring Gage Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Long Gauge Block Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Force System Calibration (A2LA accredited / ISO 17025/cert# 2629.01)
- Step Gages / Gauge Bars / Surveillance Masters
- Anvil Resurfacing
- Master Button Bar Calibration (laser interferometer)
- Gage Lapping
- Re-scrape Machine Ways (Hand Scraping)
- Instrument Upgrades & Retrofits (Hardware, Software, Firmware)
To Schedule Factory Service
Tel: (800) 371-7174 (press 7 then 3) (United States including Canada & Mexico)
Tel: (exit code) +1 +860 +286-8181 x230 (South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Australia)
Military Customer Technical Support: Tel: (800) 371-7174 Ext 230
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required in most cases for sending products to Pratt & Whitney for repair or calibration. Please read the Pratt & Whitney RMA Return Instructions for complete details.
Delivery and Order Tracking
To track or receive status on a contract or order, please call the Pratt & Whitney Shipping Department at (800) 371-7174 x220 or email email@example.com.