Software / Downloads
- Powerful and resourceful, Pratt & Whitney's GageCal Software sets a new standard for user-friendly calibration and part measuring. By controlling the operation and facilitating data collection, GageCal increases total measurement productivity. GageCal is included with the following product lines: Labmaster Universal Model 175, 1000M, 1000A, BM175, BM1000M, BM1000A, Labmicrometer Model 900, 1600, External Supermicrometer Model PC, Universal Supermicrometer Model 501, 504, Electrolimit Comparator, Electrolimit Indicator. GageCal is an optional add-on for the External Supermicrometer Model C and Digital Measuring Machines.
Gage Management Software
- Our optional gage management module, designed in accordance with ISO 17025 and ISO 9000, puts gage information at your finger tips. It represents a logical addition to the Labmaster because it makes storing, retrieving and reporting gage information quite simple. You will be able to track and display gage history, wear data, current users, the product evaluated with the gage, calibration dates, days since last calibration, and much more.
Downloads (Software & User's Manual)
- For the latest Software and User's Manual revision level, please contact the Pratt & Whitney Service Department or fill out our Contact Form. Proof of ownership and instrument serial number is required for downloads, installation CD, or hard copy User Manual. Processing Fee applies to a lost CD or USB Flash Drive. User's Manuals are available in hard copy form only (part number/price is available on accessory price list). Company policy precludes sending electronic copy of User's Manuals.
- GageCal 7.x Installation CD [part# UPG-GCAL; sold per-instrument license].
- GageCal 7.x Installation USB Flash Drive [part# UPG-GCAL-USB; sold per-instrument license].
- GageCal version 7.x requires Windows 10 or Windows 11 (32 or 64 bit).
- GageCal version 7.x may run on Windows 7,8, or 8.1 (no longer tested or supported). GageCal 7.x will not run on Windows XP or Vista.
- Please contact the Pratt & Whitney Service Department for hardware, software, and firmware* requirements. *USB box firmware may require updating (firmware included on GageCal Installation CD/USB Flash Drive).
- Versions of GageCal prior to 6.x are no longer supported.
- GageCal version 6.x is at end-of-life. No feature updates or patches are expected.
- Download Login (Authorization Required)